The Nu Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who Wants to be Santa? Secret Santa Idea for the Village.

+8
KenDx
Wiggin
Archduke13
Ba2
Admin
Li7hium
Asm0
Serne
12 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Who Wants to be Santa? Secret Santa Idea for the Village. Empty Who Wants to be Santa? Secret Santa Idea for the Village.

Post by Serne Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:56 am

Okay so I think everyone is familiar with Secret Santa stuffs, but just in case.

Anybody who wants to participate gets an In Game gift. Then on or around Christmas we roll a number to decide what OUR numbers are. After that step is done we roll again to decide who gets Our Gift. Here is how it will work.

Serne rolls 1.

Everyone else rolls their number.

Serne rolls 7.

Person with 7 gets Serne's gift.

Everyone who had 8 or above has their number decreased by one.

Person 2 rolls a 1.

Serne gets a gift.

Everyone who is left has their number decreased by one.

Repeat until done.

Rules

Items given must be either Perms or Useful Items such as Super Potions etc.

There will be a price limit on gifts of 1 Million Ryo.

No giving of Store Items.

End Of Rules
Well who thinks it's a good idea?

Last edited by Serne on Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : More stuffs.)
Serne
Serne
Vice Kage
Vice Kage

Character sheet
Gen:
Who Wants to be Santa? Secret Santa Idea for the Village. Left_bar_bleue1/1Who Wants to be Santa? Secret Santa Idea for the Village. Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Nin:
Who Wants to be Santa? Secret Santa Idea for the Village. Left_bar_bleue1/1Who Wants to be Santa? Secret Santa Idea for the Village. Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Tai:

Back to top Go down

Who Wants to be Santa? Secret Santa Idea for the Village. Empty Re: Who Wants to be Santa? Secret Santa Idea for the Village.

Post by Asm0 Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:04 am

I like the idea. Although I the system was hard to understand for me XD I hate maths. But other than that I'd love the idea Very Happy

BUT REMEMBER! it's the thought that counts!
Asm0
Asm0
Asmodean The Forsaken
Asmodean The Forsaken

Character sheet
Gen:
Who Wants to be Santa? Secret Santa Idea for the Village. Left_bar_bleue9001/9000Who Wants to be Santa? Secret Santa Idea for the Village. Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/9000)
Nin:
Who Wants to be Santa? Secret Santa Idea for the Village. Left_bar_bleue11000/4Who Wants to be Santa? Secret Santa Idea for the Village. Empty_bar_bleue  (11000/4)
Tai:
Who Wants to be Santa? Secret Santa Idea for the Village. Left_bar_bleue1337/26Who Wants to be Santa? Secret Santa Idea for the Village. Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/26)

Back to top Go down

Who Wants to be Santa? Secret Santa Idea for the Village. Empty Re: Who Wants to be Santa? Secret Santa Idea for the Village.

Post by Serne Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:10 am

It's all based on the Number Roller on the Village page Very Happy

Also I had to do the thing with changing peoples numbers after each roll so everyone gives one thing and gets one thing.
Serne
Serne
Vice Kage
Vice Kage

Character sheet
Gen:
Nin:
Tai:

Back to top Go down

Post by Li7hium Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:11 am

I LIEK!

Let's do it.

Li7hium
Vice Kage
Vice Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Ba2 Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:05 am

count me in ^^

testing new forum dice system
Ba2
Ba2
The Father of TBP
The Father of TBP

Character sheet
Gen:
Nin:
Tai:

http://www.delosperros.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:05 am

The member 'Ba2' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Rng' : 9

Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Gen:
Who Wants to be Santa? Secret Santa Idea for the Village. Left_bar_bleue100/1000Who Wants to be Santa? Secret Santa Idea for the Village. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/1000)
Nin:
Who Wants to be Santa? Secret Santa Idea for the Village. Left_bar_bleue100/1000Who Wants to be Santa? Secret Santa Idea for the Village. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/1000)
Tai:

https://nurealm.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Serne Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:26 am

So help me I am going to roll a Critical.

Random number (1,20) : 20
Random number (1,20) : 4
Random number (1,20) : 10
Random number (1,20) : 5
Random number (1,20) : 12
Random number (1,20) : 8
Random number (1,20) : 1
Random number (1,20) : 9
Random number (1,20) : 17
Random number (1,20) : 3

Also, I think this may be the most awesome Idea I have had in a long time Very Happy
Serne
Serne
Vice Kage
Vice Kage

Character sheet
Gen:
Nin:
Tai:

Back to top Go down

Post by Archduke13 Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:15 am

Hmm, I'll toss my hat into the fray.

So, I do something like this:
Random number (1,20) : 14

Right?
Archduke13
Archduke13
Trolling Cthulhu

Character sheet
Gen:
Nin:
Tai:

Back to top Go down

Post by Serne Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:22 am

yep... but we wait til a little closer to Santa Day for our numbers.
Serne
Serne
Vice Kage
Vice Kage

Character sheet
Gen:
Nin:
Tai:

Back to top Go down

Post by Wiggin Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:10 am

Guess that I'm in. Not sure how to roll dice, though.
Wiggin
Wiggin

Back to top Go down

Post by Serne Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:13 am

Wiggins to roll dice on the forum all you need to do is type something like
Code:
[rand]50[rand]

that would result in this showing up :
Random number (1,50) : 44
Serne
Serne
Vice Kage
Vice Kage

Character sheet
Gen:
Nin:
Tai:

Back to top Go down

Post by KenDx Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:45 am

But it's supposed so be secret D:

Anyway, I'm in o.o Some lucky guy is bound to receive a kaiju drop.
KenDx
KenDx
Kaiju Kage
Kaiju Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Ba2 Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:56 pm

Random number (1,50) : 3

edut: omg, i need more str Who Wants to be Santa? Secret Santa Idea for the Village. Icon_eek

Last edited by Ba2 on Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ba2
Ba2
The Father of TBP
The Father of TBP

Character sheet
Gen:
Nin:
Tai:

Back to top Go down

Post by Delta Sand Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:20 pm

I would go for it... But Im weak and poor, so I wont be able to give anything worthwhile... so ill pass I guess... aw... have fun with it guys!
Delta Sand
Delta Sand

Back to top Go down

Post by Ba2 Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:01 pm

hey! that's not the spirit of secret santa ^^, its the intention that matters ^^

Doesn't have to be a lost weapon or a money printer, i'll be happy to get a shiny kunai from a friend villager on christmas dayroll just because he took the time to wrap it and send it to me =)
Ba2
Ba2
The Father of TBP
The Father of TBP

Character sheet
Gen:
Nin:
Tai:

Back to top Go down

Post by Delta Sand Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:04 pm

lol, but it wouldnt feel right, and i dont want anybody to be disappointed! Indeed, it is the thought that counts, but sometimes the thought just isnt enough! Ill just watch on the sidelines for this one, i guess.
Delta Sand
Delta Sand

Back to top Go down

Post by Wiggin Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:12 pm

If you can make up a cool enough story, giving just about anything would do.

"This is a Smoke Bomb. It saved my life in the Korean War. You see, when I was fighting on the front, I was being shot at by an enemy sniper. I knew that he had me in his sights, so I did the only thing I could do. Inside of my pocket was my very last Smoke Bomb, given to my by the very Billy himself.

Desperate for cover, I threw my Smoke Bomb onto the ground expecting a puff of smoke to cover my escape. Apparently, the sniper thought the same as he rushed the shot. The sniper hadn't missed a single shot the whole battle, but his missed this one. You can't aim properly when you think that your traget will dissapear in a moment's time.

The Smoke Bomb didn't go off. Instead, my buddies and I were treated to the muzzle flash of the sniper. Knowing his location, we were able to surround him and force him to surrender. We brought him back as a POW.

What I'm giving you is that Smoke Bomb. I ask only that you treat it well, as it contains the thoughts and hopes I held at that moment, when I thought my life was at an end."
Wiggin
Wiggin

Back to top Go down

Post by KenDx Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:35 pm

'This is a Carapace Armor. I ripped a giant cockroach apart with my bare paws and made a shelter with it's remains. This was made with the remaining scraps'

or

'This is Perfect Hair. I ripped it off a bishounen by accident, I meant to rip off his head. Still, it came off quite nicely, so I guess you could use it for... whatever you would need this. I'm not much of this style, mind you, but if you find an use for it, here you go...'

or

'This is Power Over 9000. It's actually the soul of a warrior that dared to oppose me in battle. I ripped it off clean of his body. Yeah, I like to rip off parts from people or live beings in general. Anyway, it's a soul, eat it or whatever... Merry Christmas'

And the such xD
KenDx
KenDx
Kaiju Kage
Kaiju Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Delta Sand Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:24 am

lol, well when you put it that way... When is the deadline fr entries? Ill think about it!
Delta Sand
Delta Sand

Back to top Go down

Post by Wiggin Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:33 pm

Not sure when we're doing this, but I'm going to be away without internet fro about two weeks after the 24th.
Wiggin
Wiggin

Back to top Go down

Post by Serne Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:24 pm

I was thinking we would do the Secret Santa thing a week after Christmas actually.
Serne
Serne
Vice Kage
Vice Kage

Character sheet
Gen:
Nin:
Tai:

Back to top Go down

Post by Archduke13 Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:48 am

Makes sense, most people tend to be away from their computers during this particular holiday.

Not anti-social lil' bastards like me, but most people.
Archduke13
Archduke13
Trolling Cthulhu

Character sheet
Gen:
Nin:
Tai:

Back to top Go down

Post by Serne Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:37 am

Hmmm... well for Wiggins we can have him be the 'late entry' basically he gives his gift to the last person unrolled at the end.
Serne
Serne
Vice Kage
Vice Kage

Character sheet
Gen:
Nin:
Tai:

Back to top Go down

Post by Archduke13 Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:48 am

Or we could just give the gifts out the day before Christmas, or the weekend prior to the holiday.
Archduke13
Archduke13
Trolling Cthulhu

Character sheet
Gen:
Nin:
Tai:

Back to top Go down

Post by Asm0 Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:23 am

Attention.....is this on?...*pokes the mic*....SDAKWFBACALh.....Ye it's on.....Okay peoples. So I'm here to use the Demonic Indecent Catastrophic E-object XD

Random number (1,50) : 16

Thank you for your patience. May the best man win!

Last edited by Asm0 on Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Asm0
Asm0
Asmodean The Forsaken
Asmodean The Forsaken

Character sheet
Gen:
Who Wants to be Santa? Secret Santa Idea for the Village. Left_bar_bleue9001/9000Who Wants to be Santa? Secret Santa Idea for the Village. Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/9000)
Nin:
Who Wants to be Santa? Secret Santa Idea for the Village. Left_bar_bleue11000/4Who Wants to be Santa? Secret Santa Idea for the Village. Empty_bar_bleue  (11000/4)
Tai:
Who Wants to be Santa? Secret Santa Idea for the Village. Left_bar_bleue1337/26Who Wants to be Santa? Secret Santa Idea for the Village. Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/26)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next