The Nu Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A dark day for Otaku, a wonderful one for Trolls

4 posters

Go down

A dark day for Otaku, a wonderful one for Trolls Empty A dark day for Otaku, a wonderful one for Trolls

Post by Archduke13 Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:32 am

Archduke13
Archduke13
Trolling Cthulhu

Character sheet
Gen:
A dark day for Otaku, a wonderful one for Trolls Left_bar_bleue1/1A dark day for Otaku, a wonderful one for Trolls Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Nin:
A dark day for Otaku, a wonderful one for Trolls Left_bar_bleue1/1A dark day for Otaku, a wonderful one for Trolls Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Tai:

Back to top Go down

A dark day for Otaku, a wonderful one for Trolls Empty Re: A dark day for Otaku, a wonderful one for Trolls

Post by Grey Cat Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:27 am

I find it strange when someone is unable to judge their own skill in something. I mean, she has ears. She should be able to hear how she sounds. Just because you love to do something, and place a lot of effort into it, doesn't mean you're good at it. She's plenty old enough to know that.
Grey Cat
Grey Cat

Character sheet
Gen:
Nin:
Tai:

Back to top Go down

A dark day for Otaku, a wonderful one for Trolls Empty Re: A dark day for Otaku, a wonderful one for Trolls

Post by Archduke13 Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:14 am

First clue that this person was useless as a person is that she believes that openly admitting to being an otaku on a program that has nothing to do with that sub-culture, and not doing a japanese song(to follow up the otaku-ness), the second clue was that she was a narutard.
Archduke13
Archduke13
Trolling Cthulhu

Character sheet
Gen:
Nin:
Tai:

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Cat Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:58 am

I agree. She seemed to think she was special by claiming to be an otaku, but even if it did mean she was special (and not in the hurr sense), it has nothing to do with singing. Why she thought it would be a good idea to carry her hobbies with her like that is beyond me. Well, not really. It's most likely from the child-like belief that your interests are amazing and everyone wants to know about them. I'd say she knows better now, but I don't think she does.
Grey Cat
Grey Cat

Character sheet
Gen:
Nin:
Tai:

Back to top Go down

Post by Archduke13 Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:07 am

Reality is a cruel mistress.
And Simon is working on becoming her apprentice(even though he is my favorite judge since HE ACTUALLY KNOWS ABOUT MUSIC).
Archduke13
Archduke13
Trolling Cthulhu

Character sheet
Gen:
Nin:
Tai:

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Cat Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:52 am

I have never sat through more than 5 minutes of American Idol or any other reality show. For me, watching those shows would be like giving myself paper cuts over and over. I'm not a masochist.
Grey Cat
Grey Cat

Character sheet
Gen:
Nin:
Tai:

Back to top Go down

Post by Archduke13 Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:14 am

True, I am more of a sadist myself, but my roommate enjoys watching it, so every now and then I see it.
Archduke13
Archduke13
Trolling Cthulhu

Character sheet
Gen:
Nin:
Tai:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ba2 Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:05 pm

yeah, blame your roommate simon's fan xD
Ba2
Ba2
The Father of TBP
The Father of TBP

Character sheet
Gen:
Nin:
Tai:

http://www.delosperros.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Archduke13 Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:33 pm

I do, I only watch it when I can't find ways to entertain myself at night(or with this event, forget to have supper until that late at night).
Archduke13
Archduke13
Trolling Cthulhu

Character sheet
Gen:
Nin:
Tai:

Back to top Go down

Post by Wiggin Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:33 pm

I don't watch American Idol; I wait 'till the next day and You-Tube the Simon burns.
Wiggin
Wiggin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum