The Nu Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shame on you!: A worldkaiju guide

2 posters

Go down

Shame on you!: A worldkaiju guide Empty Shame on you!: A worldkaiju guide

Post by Ba2 Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:15 pm

Hi all, you prolly remember me from guides like "speedlooping guide" or "how to backstab a kage and take over his immortal realm"... err... wait that one isnt out /YET/

Anyhow, today i'll be discussing the key points that led me to finish worldkai content.

Chapter 1 - Preparation

Awesome: You want to get the wkai awesome lv3 = 80% wkai damage and extra emblems. You also need apetite awesome lv3. Use the rest for rides awesome and buy some levels or range if you have spare awesome.

Perms: Get all of the kaiju drops that gives +range or +levels or +appetite. And i mean all of them. You'll need to use every lil piece of wkai potential damage you can get.

Get Jutsu barrage(21% when doing 100x hits) and something good (doubles your determination %). You'll need them, get them, love them, use them, wash them after use.

Get quality cookware for double ramen.

Get crystal tumblers for +2 juices

Crusader's Sword: Gives 25% damage against enraged worldkai, and noone summons non enraged wkais... so get it.

A final note on preparation..... you should finish every other content first, like r00t and pizzawitch, and get all of the rare pw gear, maybe xcept for the one that uses a shonuff. They are so useful because of the extra levels and range they give, and wkai its all about range, levels, and stamina.

Also, get your stat above 50. 55 is good too.

Chapter 2 - Choose your target

This is you. The new guy, a stranger among veteran wkai hitters, the weak among the strong.
You'll want to choose a Wkai that is summoned by a non know person. Dont hit wkais summoned by big players cause they die fast and you wont get S rank.

Your first wkai will be an Aspenstory. Why? Because its a TAI wkai, and TAI always is the stronger stat. Also, always start hittin on the first day of the summon. You need the +50% from elemental mastery. And the first one can be done real quick cause only needs 100 ninjas. That means that you'll be able to use the bonus in day 1 AND day 2 (if the combo gets completed on day 1). Use the greasemonkey script for the mastery, its on the forum.

Chapter 3 - The warm up

Before starting you bash day, do this, every time, write it down, dont skip a line.
-Use the +40 appetite ramen... TWICE. Yes, buy the quality cookware. Sue lv2 on team
-Bingo with palmface
-If your app is at 650 buy 2 aperitifs to get 660. If your app is at 700 dont buy aperitif. Use kaijubomb juice with the rest of your tolerance.
-Team of TACOS+Tsukasa+Cipher lv2. EAT TEH TACOS.
- Get all of the stamina bonuses from mainpage, arena.
-Check your stamina, you want to have over 3600. 3700 is the best. If you cant come up with that number use z rewards/favors/puppies' blood to get it.
-Reaper blood bankai
-Team of Tubby lv2, Jaws, Chunks (Doughman lv3 after you did 5000+ swings)
-Summon the frogs for stamina, summon bone daddy for extra range.
-Buy scratchies until you played 20 of them or won a prize.
-On wkai screen use all of your rides.
-Do the mastery
-Use 100x swings only + This fist of mine <----- ALWAYS

You want to do 6 full powered 100x swings a day. For four days. If you arent gettin S rank in four days you are failing at Chapter 1 and you need to pull your game together.

113.000.000+ damage is enough for top 11 on most cases. Get 2 top eleven on Aspenstory then get your first Season Collection. For SC ALWAYS USE 11 EMBLEMS

With A rank emblems you can try different combinations. Also, use Kdog2 when burning emblems.

Once you get 3 bees get your tiny beezoka via quest. Gives +2 range +2 levels iirc.

After you get your first season collection a new quest opens. "Watching your shows" In HD>.

With 1 SC you'll get +100 stamina, with 2: +100 stamina and +50% damage against wkai, and that's a good thing.

So, for your second wkai you'll use your second most developed stat.

Chapter 4 - A new world opens

Once you reach chapter 3 you can no longer get anything useful here, you're a veteran now. You'll figure things on your own and you'll be able to tweak you attack in order to get the most of it. Once you're here, i have nothing left to teach you.

I gave you the basic knowledge from my experience, now, make me proud.

SHOOT THEM IN DA FACE!!!!!!!!!!!

The End.

Ba2
Ba2
The Father of TBP
The Father of TBP

Character sheet
Gen:
Shame on you!: A worldkaiju guide Left_bar_bleue1/1Shame on you!: A worldkaiju guide Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Nin:
Shame on you!: A worldkaiju guide Left_bar_bleue1/1Shame on you!: A worldkaiju guide Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Tai:

http://www.delosperros.com

Back to top Go down

Shame on you!: A worldkaiju guide Empty Re: Shame on you!: A worldkaiju guide

Post by Novaix Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:57 am

Ba2 wrote:TAI always is the stronger stat.
That's really only pre-cap. And when you're fighting WK for serious, it's pretty likely that you'll be capped in all 3 stats. I'd advise going for whichever has either the SC you want most, or one that has better lower rank emblems if you still can't decide. Ya know?
Novaix
Novaix

Character sheet
Gen:
Nin:
Tai:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ba2 Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:35 am

If you're really "serious" you'll be at S24 and level cap aint gonna happen that easy there
Ba2
Ba2
The Father of TBP
The Father of TBP

Character sheet
Gen:
Nin:
Tai:

http://www.delosperros.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down