The Nu Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Player Tutoring System for the Village.

4 posters

Go down

Player Tutoring System for the Village. Empty Player Tutoring System for the Village.

Post by Serne Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:34 pm

When a person who joins the village has questions about how something works in village, what they should do next or anything else, they ask their 'Tutor.'

A person may volunteer to Tutor a certain new villager, or place themselves in the 'Tutor Pool' this pool will be used in the manner of a Que. Whereby the person at the top of the Que receives the next 'Student.' The Tutor will then be responsible for helping their Student acclimate to the village, give advice, and perhaps other assistance.

I nominate myself for top of this Que. I think all of the Vice's at least should be Tutor's.

If you agree with this idea, and would like to be either a Tutor or a Student then reply here.
Serne
Serne
Vice Kage
Vice Kage

Character sheet
Gen:
Player Tutoring System for the Village. Left_bar_bleue1/1Player Tutoring System for the Village. Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Nin:
Player Tutoring System for the Village. Left_bar_bleue1/1Player Tutoring System for the Village. Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Tai:

Back to top Go down

Player Tutoring System for the Village. Empty Re: Player Tutoring System for the Village.

Post by Archduke13 Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:10 am

I guess I can share my knowledge with green-horns.
Sign me up for the tutor pool.
Archduke13
Archduke13
Trolling Cthulhu

Character sheet
Gen:
Nin:
Tai:

Back to top Go down

Player Tutoring System for the Village. Empty Re: Player Tutoring System for the Village.

Post by JeetKuneDo Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:25 pm

i dont think i qualify for tutor because i am just in s1 and i am not even sannin (yet mind you!).
JeetKuneDo
JeetKuneDo

Location : somewhere on the borderline of the edge and where i walk alone

Back to top Go down

Post by One4Sorrow Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:17 pm

I'll sign up to tutor, this account may be puny, but I as StormCrow basically tutor all the newbies of Copernicus.

One4Sorrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down