The Nu Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The recent earthquake in Haiti.

4 posters

Go down

The recent earthquake in Haiti. Empty The recent earthquake in Haiti.

Post by Serne Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:42 am

Haiti was struck by an Earthquake 4 days ago. I would urge you to pray no matter what religion you follow, or lacking a religion take a moment to think of those lost, and all those that may never be because of incidents like this. If you do not it is not my concern, but without caring there is no love, and without help there is no light.

When I used the word 'incidents' above I meant any occasion where many people have died, one person has died, or any other time when someone has died. I believe that no matter what your views beliefs or cares are in your own life that if you do not have a care then you have no reason to help and thus no light within you to guide the a path that will enlighten those around you through any means. If you have not a single one of those then I can only pray/hope/remember the times when those who have died for you.
Serne
Serne
Vice Kage
Vice Kage

Character sheet
Gen:
The recent earthquake in Haiti. Left_bar_bleue1/1The recent earthquake in Haiti. Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Nin:
The recent earthquake in Haiti. Left_bar_bleue1/1The recent earthquake in Haiti. Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Tai:

Back to top Go down

The recent earthquake in Haiti. Empty Re: The recent earthquake in Haiti.

Post by Archduke13 Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:52 am

My question is, why don't they just use their zombie man-labor to do the reconstructing?
Archduke13
Archduke13
Trolling Cthulhu

Character sheet
Gen:
Nin:
Tai:

Back to top Go down

Post by Serne Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:22 pm

Ouch dude. Too Soon.
Serne
Serne
Vice Kage
Vice Kage

Character sheet
Gen:
Nin:
Tai:

Back to top Go down

Post by Archduke13 Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:07 pm

Serne, need I remind you that I'm a villain, not just that, but a heartless villain, what the hell do I care about Haitians?

It's an actual mental health issue of mine, I lack empathy, I mean, I'll help people out if I feel like it(admittedly, it is often), but most of the time I couldn't care less.
Archduke13
Archduke13
Trolling Cthulhu

Character sheet
Gen:
Nin:
Tai:

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Cat Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:13 am

Archduke13 wrote:My question is, why don't they just use their zombie man-labor to do the reconstructing?

Hah. I just came from a thread with Haitian shoops on the rampage. This was a nice continuation.

On a more serious note, this whole Haiti thing has given me a headache. People have been fighting over who gets to land their plane, and who's to blame when they don't get to. I think Haiti has all of one functioning airport. That doesn't require a lot of thinking, gentlemen.
Grey Cat
Grey Cat

Character sheet
Gen:
Nin:
Tai:

Back to top Go down

Post by Archduke13 Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:09 am

personally, the more I see people making these donation efforts for the place, the less I care.
Archduke13
Archduke13
Trolling Cthulhu

Character sheet
Gen:
Nin:
Tai:

Back to top Go down

Post by Serne Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:53 pm

Arch you do know that I am, in fact, the card carrying Schizophrenic Bipolar "Bust your kneecaps if you look at me funny Vice Kage" right?

Anyways, i believe the correct response to your post is HOLY SHIT! THE OCTOPUS DUDE FROM FF6! GET YOUR CHOPSTICKS CUZ WE'RE HAVING SOME TAKO TONIGHT!
Serne
Serne
Vice Kage
Vice Kage

Character sheet
Gen:
Nin:
Tai:

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Cat Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:21 pm

Serne wrote:Arch you do know that I am, in fact, the card carrying Schizophrenic Bipolar "Bust your kneecaps if you look at me funny Vice Kage" right?

Anyways, i believe the correct response to your post is HOLY SHIT! THE OCTOPUS DUDE FROM FF6! GET YOUR CHOPSTICKS CUZ WE'RE HAVING SOME TAKO TONIGHT!

I'm willing to do some very disgusting things to you, with a screwdriver, if it keeps you away from Ultros.

Again, on a more serious note, I don't like that everyone is spending money on saving what's left of these people. It would be different if the world lost a good import & export source, but this is not the case. That's not to say that they don't import and export anything, but it seems like we'd lose more money rebuilding the place than we'd gain in 50 years of them being up and running again.
Grey Cat
Grey Cat

Character sheet
Gen:
Nin:
Tai:

Back to top Go down

Post by Archduke13 Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:02 am

I think they have a voodoo-spell cursed on some high-end celebrities to get them to support this fruitless effort to restore their city.
Archduke13
Archduke13
Trolling Cthulhu

Character sheet
Gen:
Nin:
Tai:

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Cat Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:37 am

I'm willing to bet my Final Fantasy Tactics CD that the majority of the people are doing it only to look good in the eyes of others. After all, if you don't give to charity, you're a horrible person and you're going to burn in Hell.
Grey Cat
Grey Cat

Character sheet
Gen:
Nin:
Tai:

Back to top Go down

Post by Serne Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:34 am

When looking at it that way. People shouldn't give to a charity. The should just give their money to me!
Serne
Serne
Vice Kage
Vice Kage

Character sheet
Gen:
Nin:
Tai:

Back to top Go down

Post by Archduke13 Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:22 am

Serne wrote:When looking at it that way. People shouldn't give to a charity. The should just give their money to Archduke!

I agree.
Support the poor villain!
Archduke13
Archduke13
Trolling Cthulhu

Character sheet
Gen:
Nin:
Tai:

Back to top Go down

Post by Asm0 Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:11 am

Well you can get the money. Cause yourself to have a massive earthquake and people will sing for you and give money to you. Just so they won't burn in hell.

You can read how to cause an earthquake on yourself from the following books:

Author - Title - Year
Asm0dean - "The key to a good marriage: Cheating makes it so much better" - 2006
Asm0dean - "Asm0dean's cookbook for the damned and delirious" - 2003
Asm0dean - "Hit and run: Not your mother's method of killing black people" - 2008
Asm0dean - "Earthquakes: Make yourself an earthquake as strong as Haiti's" - 2010

All of the above books give advice on how to cause yourself an earthquake. Be sure to read the latest one because that also has pictures included!
Asm0
Asm0
Asmodean The Forsaken
Asmodean The Forsaken

Character sheet
Gen:
The recent earthquake in Haiti. Left_bar_bleue9001/9000The recent earthquake in Haiti. Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/9000)
Nin:
The recent earthquake in Haiti. Left_bar_bleue11000/4The recent earthquake in Haiti. Empty_bar_bleue  (11000/4)
Tai:
The recent earthquake in Haiti. Left_bar_bleue1337/26The recent earthquake in Haiti. Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/26)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum