The Nu Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guh-rai-tu Contest of Guh-rai-tu Guh-rai-tuness

5 posters

Go down

Guh-rai-tu Contest of Guh-rai-tu Guh-rai-tuness Empty Guh-rai-tu Contest of Guh-rai-tu Guh-rai-tuness

Post by KenDx Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:04 pm

The Goodness:
1st Place - Sho'Nuff Elixir
2nd Place - Kimono of Shadows, 150 TACOs
3rd Place - Full Phasekais Drops set [Red Water, Monkey Cymbals, Magical Wand, Book of Spoilers, Polar Star, Regalia, Spirit of the Nine-Tails Fox, Spirt of the Demon of the Sand]

Each participant with a minimum of 8 FMS will get one random phasekai drop.

The Catch:
Simple, really. The most dire need of The Nu right now is people, so that's what you gotta get to get points, in form of FLAMING MONKEY STICKERS [FMS]. But recruiting isn't exactly easy, so there are other stuff y'can to get FLAMING shinies.

1 recruited person [Must remain for at least 15 days in the village] = 5 FMS.
1+ recruited person in ONE DAY = 5+1 for each subsequent one [second nets you 6, third 7, and so on].
111 spies IN ONE DAY = 2 FMS.
111 spies in many days = 1 FMS.
13 basic resources get IN ONE DAY = 2 FMS.
13 basic resources get in many days = 1 FMS.
6 advanced resources get IN ONE DAY = 2 FMS.
6 advanced resources get in many days = 1 FMS.
1100000 ryo via raids in ONE DAY = 2 FMS.
1100000 ryo via raids in many days = 1 FMS.
Answer the Daily Riddle = 3 FMS for the first right anwer, 1 for the rest.

The people with the most FMS by the end of the contest [to be decided, it'll be from 2 to 4 weeks from now] wins.

The Extras
a) Any person that you recruit for the village will start up with 200 fbs.
b) Any person that is new to the game and is recruited to the village will get a full 'Newbie' set [Party House Super Rares, 200 smokebombs and 50 TACOs].
c) Resources may come from Milling, Invasions, Party Wheel, Snake Oils, whatever you want.
d) Ryo must come specifically from raids. Contracts don't count for this purpose [they will still be worth FBS, of course].
e) The Daily Riddle will be posted in the announcements everyday, and must be answered via Forum or Game PM. You have only one shot at it per day, so make it worth it!
f) The Daily Riddle may not be as daily <.< It'll depend on the time I log in and every, so some riddles may last 20 hours when some last for more than that. There shouldn't be any problem 'bout this, tho.

o.o I think I'm forgetting stuff; but anyway, any suggestions or questions about this will be taken from today til next friday; the contest will start then.

That's it... for now.

Last edited by KenDx on Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
KenDx
KenDx
Kaiju Kage
Kaiju Kage

Back to top Go down

Guh-rai-tu Contest of Guh-rai-tu Guh-rai-tuness Empty Re: Guh-rai-tu Contest of Guh-rai-tu Guh-rai-tuness

Post by StormCrow Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:07 am

Just to warn people...I'm writing some of the riddles and I'm making them very hard. For the people who came from Copernicus, these are about 4 times as hard the ones I've used before. Do not expect a cakewalk.

StormCrow

Back to top Go down

Guh-rai-tu Contest of Guh-rai-tu Guh-rai-tuness Empty Re: Guh-rai-tu Contest of Guh-rai-tu Guh-rai-tuness

Post by FlaimFox Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:15 am

wow, i couldn't get those either... so i should just give up now ^^
FlaimFox
FlaimFox

Character sheet
Gen:
Guh-rai-tu Contest of Guh-rai-tu Guh-rai-tuness Left_bar_bleue1/1Guh-rai-tu Contest of Guh-rai-tu Guh-rai-tuness Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Nin:
Guh-rai-tu Contest of Guh-rai-tu Guh-rai-tuness Left_bar_bleue1/1Guh-rai-tu Contest of Guh-rai-tu Guh-rai-tuness Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Tai:

Back to top Go down

Post by mookie Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:23 am

How long will the GUH-RAI-TU Contest of GUH-RAI-TU GUH-RAI-TUNESS last? Is there a specific end date?

mookie

Back to top Go down

Post by KenDx Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:14 pm

The people with the most FMS by the end of the contest [to be decided, it'll be from 2 to 4 weeks from now] wins.

It should say 2 to 4 weeks from the time it starts.

Start day will be one week from yesterday, so 12/10/2010
And then it'll go from there to 12/24/10 or 01/07/12 [I'd really love it for it to be 3 weeks, but then the last day would be in New Year's Eve, and I want you people to GO PARTAAAAAAY and not worry 'bout loggin in xP]
KenDx
KenDx
Kaiju Kage
Kaiju Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Li7hium Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:47 pm

uuuu... shiny prizes.. can I has ones tooo ^_^

Unfortunately all my chars are in better place now.. but as I'm trying this billy stuff once again, I might just make a new one and join you again Smile

Li7hium
Vice Kage
Vice Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum