The Nu Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bit of an update for anyone still using this forum

2 posters

Go down

Bit of an update for anyone still using this forum Empty Bit of an update for anyone still using this forum

Post by Archduke13 Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:32 am

I happen to be planning on being away from my home and a easily accessible computer starting next Friday until the Monday after next, so I was wondering if anyone here would be interested in watching over my account and sing it to help out the village whilst I'm away.
Archduke13
Archduke13
Trolling Cthulhu

Character sheet
Gen:
Bit of an update for anyone still using this forum Left_bar_bleue1/1Bit of an update for anyone still using this forum Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Nin:
Bit of an update for anyone still using this forum Left_bar_bleue1/1Bit of an update for anyone still using this forum Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Tai:

Back to top Go down

Bit of an update for anyone still using this forum Empty Re: Bit of an update for anyone still using this forum

Post by Ba2 Sat May 07, 2011 12:04 am

sure... oh wait
Ba2
Ba2
The Father of TBP
The Father of TBP

Character sheet
Gen:
Nin:
Tai:

http://www.delosperros.com

Back to top Go down