The Nu Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who Wants to be Santa? Secret Santa Idea for the Village.

+8
KenDx
Wiggin
Archduke13
Ba2
Admin
Li7hium
Asm0
Serne
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Who Wants to be Santa? Secret Santa Idea for the Village. - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Wants to be Santa? Secret Santa Idea for the Village.

Post by Ba2 Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:29 am

actually we aren't doing it with the dice asm0, we are gonna use a external web that randomizes the thing

xD
Ba2
Ba2
The Father of TBP
The Father of TBP

Character sheet
Gen:
Who Wants to be Santa? Secret Santa Idea for the Village. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Who Wants to be Santa? Secret Santa Idea for the Village. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Nin:
Who Wants to be Santa? Secret Santa Idea for the Village. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Who Wants to be Santa? Secret Santa Idea for the Village. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Tai:

http://www.delosperros.com

Back to top Go down

Who Wants to be Santa? Secret Santa Idea for the Village. - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Wants to be Santa? Secret Santa Idea for the Village.

Post by Serne Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:30 am

Random number (1,21) : 3
Serne
Serne
Vice Kage
Vice Kage

Character sheet
Gen:
Nin:
Tai:

Back to top Go down

Post by JeetKuneDo Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:42 pm

imma game for this. i have an awesome (in my case) present in mind...
JeetKuneDo
JeetKuneDo

Location : somewhere on the borderline of the edge and where i walk alone

Back to top Go down

Post by Archduke13 Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:08 am

JeetKuneDo wrote:imma game for this. i have an awesome (in my case) present in mind...

Same here.
Of course, I'm just a scavenger and found it by wandering around a bit.
Archduke13
Archduke13
Trolling Cthulhu

Character sheet
Gen:
Nin:
Tai:

Back to top Go down

Post by StSquiggy Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:15 am

I'll join in, I'll hafta look around and see what I got, but be sure I'll give something thoughtful XD.
StSquiggy
StSquiggy

Character sheet
Gen:
Nin:
Tai:

Back to top Go down

Post by Archduke13 Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:23 am

So, when will we get a notice of who get's who?
Archduke13
Archduke13
Trolling Cthulhu

Character sheet
Gen:
Nin:
Tai:

Back to top Go down

Post by Khati Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:57 pm

You know what? I don't have many fancy items but Christmas really is about the spirit, right? So count me in, I'm sure I'll think of something to give.
Khati
Khati

Character sheet
Gen:
Nin:
Tai:

Back to top Go down

Post by Archduke13 Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:53 am

So, when exactly will we get around to this?
Archduke13
Archduke13
Trolling Cthulhu

Character sheet
Gen:
Nin:
Tai:

Back to top Go down

Post by Asm0 Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:30 am

I can has the same question as the dude above. When?
Asm0
Asm0
Asmodean The Forsaken
Asmodean The Forsaken

Character sheet
Gen:
Who Wants to be Santa? Secret Santa Idea for the Village. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9001/9000Who Wants to be Santa? Secret Santa Idea for the Village. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/9000)
Nin:
Who Wants to be Santa? Secret Santa Idea for the Village. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue11000/4Who Wants to be Santa? Secret Santa Idea for the Village. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (11000/4)
Tai:
Who Wants to be Santa? Secret Santa Idea for the Village. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1337/26Who Wants to be Santa? Secret Santa Idea for the Village. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/26)

Back to top Go down

Post by KenDx Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:39 pm

Ditto! :O
KenDx
KenDx
Kaiju Kage
Kaiju Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Archduke13 Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:47 am

You know it's a doomed project if the kage doesn't know when it's going to be done...
Archduke13
Archduke13
Trolling Cthulhu

Character sheet
Gen:
Nin:
Tai:

Back to top Go down

Post by KenDx Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:45 pm

/me scratches his bum.

I'm just lazy kage, that's why you have vices!

VICES, ASSEMBLE!
KenDx
KenDx
Kaiju Kage
Kaiju Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Archduke13 Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:33 am

Hah, jokes on you, I have no bum.
I have an ass which I use to help plow my fields, but I do not own a hobo.
Archduke13
Archduke13
Trolling Cthulhu

Character sheet
Gen:
Nin:
Tai:

Back to top Go down

Post by Serne Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:00 pm

Okay we ARE doing this. Everyone put an email address in this thread, and we will use that email address at a site that randomizes the nicks and emails so you know who you give your present to but nobody else knows who you gave your present too.
Serne
Serne
Vice Kage
Vice Kage

Character sheet
Gen:
Nin:
Tai:

Back to top Go down

Post by Li7hium Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:01 pm

Li7hium
Vice Kage
Vice Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Archduke13 Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:16 pm

Archduke13
Archduke13
Trolling Cthulhu

Character sheet
Gen:
Nin:
Tai:

Back to top Go down

Post by Wiggin Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:34 pm

Wiggin
Wiggin

Back to top Go down

Post by KenDx Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:28 pm

KenDx
KenDx
Kaiju Kage
Kaiju Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Ba2 Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:58 pm

Ba2
Ba2
The Father of TBP
The Father of TBP

Character sheet
Gen:
Nin:
Tai:

Back to top Go down

Post by StSquiggy Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:01 pm

StSquiggy
StSquiggy

Character sheet
Gen:
Nin:
Tai:

Back to top Go down

Post by Khati Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:09 am

Khati
Khati

Character sheet
Gen:
Nin:
Tai:

Back to top Go down

Post by Archduke13 Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:45 am

Also, if this turns out to be a spam market, I will hunt you down, and kill you in the most graphically disturbing, and gruesome manner possible.
You have my word as the village villain.
Archduke13
Archduke13
Trolling Cthulhu

Character sheet
Gen:
Nin:
Tai:

Back to top Go down

Post by Asm0 Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:28 am

p0stiljon@hotmail.com

^there ya go

@Ken:
VICES ASSEMBLE

If this is how it's going ot be then I'd like to be a normal member again xD Damn you slacker. . . =)
Asm0
Asm0
Asmodean The Forsaken
Asmodean The Forsaken

Character sheet
Gen:
Who Wants to be Santa? Secret Santa Idea for the Village. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9001/9000Who Wants to be Santa? Secret Santa Idea for the Village. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/9000)
Nin:
Who Wants to be Santa? Secret Santa Idea for the Village. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue11000/4Who Wants to be Santa? Secret Santa Idea for the Village. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (11000/4)
Tai:
Who Wants to be Santa? Secret Santa Idea for the Village. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1337/26Who Wants to be Santa? Secret Santa Idea for the Village. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/26)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ba2 Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:45 am

call dibs on left arm =)
Ba2
Ba2
The Father of TBP
The Father of TBP

Character sheet
Gen:
Nin:
Tai:

Back to top Go down

Post by Serne Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:30 am

I call dibs on... uh... errrm... the Right Arm?
Serne
Serne
Vice Kage
Vice Kage

Character sheet
Gen:
Nin:
Tai:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next