The Nu Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who Wants to be Santa? Secret Santa Idea for the Village.

+8
KenDx
Wiggin
Archduke13
Ba2
Admin
Li7hium
Asm0
Serne
12 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Who Wants to be Santa? Secret Santa Idea for the Village. - Page 3 Empty Re: Who Wants to be Santa? Secret Santa Idea for the Village.

Post by Archduke13 Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:25 pm

Just as long as I get to keep the heart, liver, and the eyes.

Then all I'd need would be some Fava beans, and Chianti.
Archduke13
Archduke13
Trolling Cthulhu

Character sheet
Gen:
Who Wants to be Santa? Secret Santa Idea for the Village. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/1Who Wants to be Santa? Secret Santa Idea for the Village. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Nin:
Who Wants to be Santa? Secret Santa Idea for the Village. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/1Who Wants to be Santa? Secret Santa Idea for the Village. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Tai:

Back to top Go down

Who Wants to be Santa? Secret Santa Idea for the Village. - Page 3 Empty Re: Who Wants to be Santa? Secret Santa Idea for the Village.

Post by Serne Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:25 pm

Arch IS Hannibal Lecter.
Serne
Serne
Vice Kage
Vice Kage

Character sheet
Gen:
Nin:
Tai:

Back to top Go down

Post by JeetKuneDo Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:02 pm

JeetKuneDo
JeetKuneDo

Location : somewhere on the borderline of the edge and where i walk alone

Back to top Go down

Post by Archduke13 Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:25 pm

Serne wrote:Arch IS Hannibal Lecter.

Nah, I'm not that pretentious.
I'm more like...

You ever see those Leprechaun movies?
I'm more like that leprechaun, except taller, brown hair, slightly less ugly, and I hate potatoes unless they're in french fry form.
Archduke13
Archduke13
Trolling Cthulhu

Character sheet
Gen:
Nin:
Tai:

Back to top Go down

Post by Li7hium Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:50 am

I can has a promlemz. Tentacled Internet monsters ate the mail dedicated to me. I checked spam folder and everything.. no mail.

Li7hium
Vice Kage
Vice Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Ba2 Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:37 am

people that i know you didn get

-you
-jeet
-archie
-ba2

if anyone didn't get its present pls post here.. =)
Ba2
Ba2
The Father of TBP
The Father of TBP

Character sheet
Gen:
Nin:
Tai:

http://www.delosperros.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Archduke13 Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:55 am

But I got my link earlier this morning.
And I sent the present off, and had to make a message since I couldn't convey what I wanted to say for the gift in less than 40 characters.
Archduke13
Archduke13
Trolling Cthulhu

Character sheet
Gen:
Nin:
Tai:

Back to top Go down

Post by KenDx Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:05 pm

Archduke13 wrote:But I got my link earlier this morning.
And I sent the present off, and had to make a message since I couldn't convey what I wanted to say for the gift in less than 40 characters.

Cuz that's a full 50 ryo, man :O We're not made of money!

xP
KenDx
KenDx
Kaiju Kage
Kaiju Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Archduke13 Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:54 am

KenDx wrote:
Archduke13 wrote:But I got my link earlier this morning.

Cuz that's a full 50 ryo, man :O We're not made of money!

xP

You'd be surprised at how much mula you get from doing mega-missions on A-rank missions.
Archduke13
Archduke13
Trolling Cthulhu

Character sheet
Gen:
Nin:
Tai:

Back to top Go down

Post by Serne Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:46 am

Gave my gift to Khati.
Serne
Serne
Vice Kage
Vice Kage

Character sheet
Gen:
Nin:
Tai:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3